Good Hope FM operates on a number of social media platforms. We welcome comments and we expect that you won’t always agree with us or other commenters. However, when you engage with us on any of our platforms, we ask you to observe the following:For travelers who use our international travel planner, Cape Town holidays become easier to arrange, with trips to the Grapes of Good Hope and other attractions mapped out and timetabled.
1. Please do not use swear words or offensive language. Keep your submissions relevant to the story or topic. If you have a question about any content removed contact us www.goodhopefm.co.za.
2. Posting repeatedly with the same comment (or spamming), even after we’ve made an effort to address your point/issue – deters our other followers from engaging with us.
3. You must not make or encourage comments which are:
- defamatory, false or misleading;
- insulting, threatening or abusive;
- obscene or of a sexual nature offensive;
- racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
4. Please respect people’s privacy. Do not submit confidential or private information, such as contact details, of any other person.
If you are offended by a user’s post please report it to Facebook/Twitter. If you would like the post removed by us, please visit www.goodhopefm.co.za to contact the station.
Grapes of Good Hope Reviews
Really enjoyed our visit with Justin Very professional knows every single stone about this city and about wine as well ! Real pleasure to be guided by him during this visit more »
My Husband and I could not have been more thrilled to have such a great guide during our South Africa honeymoon. Justin was awesome. He was extremely knowledgeable about the City and the history and..... more »
Plan your trip to Cape Town
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
See all ›
Hidden gems in Cape Town
See all ›
Side trips from Cape Town
Nearby attractions in Cape Town
Plans in Cape Town by other users
30 days in Africa BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Cape Town BY A USER FROM INDIA May, popular sights PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Africa BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, fast-paced, hidden gems PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 60 days in Africa BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, wildlife, fast-paced, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 17 days in Africa BY A USER FROM ISRAEL April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 17 days in South Africa BY A USER FROM CANADA September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium